PERSONALISED ATHLETE TRAINING PROGRAMMES – Online
You will receive all the coaching, expertise and monitoring you require to take your performance to a higher level whilst training in your own environment, at times which suit you and your lifestyle
SO HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. STEP-BY-STEP TRAINING PROGRAMMES
All your Strength and Conditioning programmes are delivered straight to your smartphone via our highly specialised online training platform (VisualCoachingPro2).
Every exercise includes:
- Video demonstration of correct technique
- Written description of key points, muscles utilised and safety key points
- All relevant loading information (reps, sets, bar speed, rest periods)
Every exercise forms part of a carefully designed session that is designed specifically to use needs and the demands of your sport.
Every training session forms part of an overall periodised plan for your ultimate development.
2. TRAINING DIARY
The results of every training session are entered into the online diary as you train and this information is immediately accessible to your Damn Fit SC coach. These results are monitored daily.
Your training diary also included options for reporting injury and soreness.
Training exertion loads are monitored using standard RPE scales.
3. WELLNESS DIARY
To ensure that you are always training at the optimum level to produce the best results in competition to need to ensure your health is not compromised by your lifestyle or your training.
We provide daily monitoring of your wellness diary entries, looking for markers to indicate adaptations that need to be made to your training and/or recovery protocols.
Interaction between you and your coach is KEY to your success.
- Monthly phone/skype meetings in which we analyse with you each component of your programme, its results and your goals.
- Unlimited email “conversations” about training and competitions
- Phone contact as needed to ensure you stay on track to achieve your best
- Access to our MEMBERS ONLY Facebook group where coaches and members share ideas, successes and motivation
For more information on how Strength and Conditioning programmes can help you improve your sporting performance go to www.damnfitsc.com.au/strength-and-conditioning